Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cobalt Blue



Okay so I am going to be honest. In my head when I styled this outfit I thought it was going to look amazing.  Everything about it was perfect in my head.  It was the perfect balance of girly yet still fashionable and trendy.  When it was actually time to shoot the look I hated it.  It had nothing to do with Tara obviously.  She is an amazing model and all the clothes we tell her to wear for the shoots look great on her but this was a major mess up on my part.  Now that I look back on it I wish I hadn't picked a crop top to go with this look and I also wish I wouldn't have paired the black buckle boots with bright cobalt jeans.   Each piece of clothing individually is great but they just did not come together right in this outfit.  I think Deana agreed.  Later she told me that this wasn't her favorite look either.  Regardless of this however, the make-up was incredible.  Deana did such an great job.  I believe she will be writing a blog post just on the make up and it will also include close up pictures so you will really be able to see how amazing the make up was for this shoot.

P.S.
I hope it's okay that we include unedited pictures on this blog.  We both want this blog to be real. Which means we will include unedited pictures and write down our actual feelings about how our photos from a certain shoot came out or just the process of trying to become a successful fashion Instagram. 




No comments:

Post a Comment