Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I LOVE YOU A LATTE



Here is our second Valentine's Day look!  We decided to name the look 'I LOVE YOU A LATTE' inspired by a cute little meme that our model Tara and I were looking at right before we uploaded these pictures to our lookbook.  Personally, I think this is my favorite look we have for our 4 days of Valentines.   Make sure you check out @illestthread on Instagram! 

  1. PETER PAN COLLAR TEE

    J. CREW

    J.CREW

    , in J. CREW TOPS
  2. FLORAL SKIRT

    COOPERATIVE

    URBAN OUTFITTERS

    , in SKIRTS
  3. ENAMEL CRITTER CHARM NECKLACE

    J.CREW

    J. CREW

    , inJEWELRY
  4. BLACK DOC MARTENS

    DR. MARTENS

    , in DR. MARTENS BOOTS 
Makeup by Deana @thefashionofthechrist on Instagram
Styled by theresa @imtheresa_n on Instagram
MOdel @Tara_hibbet on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment